Sunday, October 26, 2008

Schadenfreude

It wasn't too long ago, that most all of you disagreed with me about George W.Bush. I heard about how he was Israel's best friend. I heard about how his policies were brilliant, and about how his tax cuts were the cause and the source of all good in the world. Many of you loved his war, and his plan to make elderly Americans victims of market unpredictability. One notable, and well-loved J-blogger even said Bush was on his way to going "down as one of the most effective Presidents in history." [name on request]

Really, I hate to say I told you so, but with W's approval rating at 20, and McCain running away from him as fast as he can, and the consensus growing that Bush is one of the worst presidents we've ever had, well, I think some mild Schadenfreude can be excused.

---------
Buy my book. (please)

No comments: