Monday, October 19, 2009

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! DovBear 5th Anniversary (possibly LIVE) Interview

A Guest Post By E. Fink


In honor of the auspicious occasion of the Fifth Anniversary of DovBear I will conducting an interview with the esteemed Baal HaBlog, Rabbi Doctor Mister Dov Bear Ph.D Esq.


There are plenty of questions that I have been waiting to ask him and I would love to ask him YOUR burning questions as well.


If there is enough interest we may do a LIVE (text) interview, where commenters like you, will be able to submit live (moderated) questions and comments. We would be online for about an hour holding a real-time (text) conversation. What is a LIVE text interview? Click here for a sample. It would be really cool, but we need to know if you would be at all interested in a LIVE interview.


So let me know what questions you want answered in the comments, you can email me as well at rabbifink@gmail.com if you wish to remain doubly anonymous or have an aversion to commenting. Also, please help us gauge the overall interest level in a LIVE interview. (I, for one, think it would be amazing.)



Search for more information about live interviews at 4torah.com.




Follow me DovBear Twitter

No comments: