Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ask Mark Daly a question. (DovBear exclusive)

Mark Daly is the Irish politician who would have participated in the flotilla were it not for the authorities in Cyprus, and one of three Irish parliamentarians who offered to take along letters and parcels for Gilad Shalit. I've been corresponding with the senator by email, and he has graciously agreed to answer some of your questions about the floitlla, Free Gaza, and his involvement with them both. I don't expect he will be appearing in the comments, but he has told me to send him the questions I "feel are most relevant". I will do this, and hope he will reply.

My old H.S principle used to tell us before we left on field trips that our behavior would be a reflection on our parents, our school, our faith, and ourselves. The same is true of your questions for Mister Daly, and your behavior on this comment thread which he and perhaps his friends may monitor. I know its the signature style of this blog, but please folks, no sarcasm, accusations, or gotcha games today. This is an opportunity to exchange information, and for two different sides to learn about each other.  I ask you to phrase your questions politely, and to comment in good faith, and I believe the Senator will do his best to address your inquiries.

Related Links
THE PROCESS
  • I'm going to send Senator Daly the best questions at the end of the day.
  • The questions I send will be listed in a separate post. I may edit your questions for one reason or another. The  edited questions are what will appear in the questions post.
  • I do not know when Daly will reply. All he's agreed to do is answer the questions. We did not discuss a timeline (though he's already sent me the answer to one question)
  • The answers will be posted as I receive them, with the exception of the first answer, which will be posted tomorrow.


Search for more information about golden opportunities to learn about the world provided by DovBear at 4torah.com.

No comments: