Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Was Ginzo telling Peggy the truth? NO!

So, I am not the only one who thinks the Mad Men house Jew might be lying when he tells Peggy he was born in a concentration camp. Here's Slate:
What do you two make of Ginsberg’s story about being born in a concentration camp? True? Plausible, at least? Or “impossible,” as Peggy suggests after hearing it? Am I alone in thinking (or perhaps just hoping) that Michael and Peggy might eventually find solace in one another?
I'll raise my hand for impossible.

The show is now taking place in 1966. Though there were some babies born in concentration camps, to the best of my knowledge, none survived more than a few weeks. Those that made it through the war were born within a month of liberation. Ginzo isn't 21.  He was not born in 1945. Therefore he's lying.

 Search for more information about Med Men at 4torah.com

No comments: