Thursday, April 11, 2013

Another glorious victory for the armchair warriors of Zion!

Awesome job yesterday you guys! I'm sure the media will take you super seriously next time you gnash your teeth and stamp your feet in the manner of George Galloway storming out of a debate. So great!


After Uproar, No One Shows To Protest Jimmy Carter At Yeshiva University www.thedailybeast.com

Aryeh Younger went to Yeshiva University, where Jimmy Carter was to receive an award, and was surprised to find not a single protester bothered to show up.




 Search for more information about noise about nothing at4torah.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog
and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I'll learn lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
http://dameunlike.com/index.php?do=/blog/76566/the-whole-story-hiding-behind-small-business-web-design/
http://socialbook.com.br/index.php?do=/blog/57734/strategies-for-small-business-web-design-features-designs/

Here is my blog :: chucklebrook