Monday, March 03, 2014

Nugent Summary


I'm not at all surprised to learn that Tea Party stalwart Ted Nugent is basically a pedophile, nor am I surprised that those delightful "Family Values" republicans are standing by their man. After all Ted Nugent Loves America... or the 13 year old Americans anyway.

Reminder: Ted Nugent is the sicko who called Obama a mongrel.

This is the song he wrote about pedophilia
Well, I don't care if you're just 13
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean...
Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...
It's quite alright, I asked your mama
Wait a minute, officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me
Put them on her, and I'll share her with you

This is the 17 year old girl he adopted so that he could have sex with her

Here he is being a real American with that other Real American Rick Perry


And here he is wishing Sarah Palin was a little younger



 Search for more information about ### at4torah.com

No comments: